La Riche Directions Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Colour - Cerise is a deeper pink shade with a purple undertone. A perfect compromise between pink and purple .
Our semi-permanent hair dye is British made, vegan and has never been tested on animals. All colours can be mixed with one another so that you can create your own unique shade. Each tub is 88ml.
La Riche Directions Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Dye Colour works best on bleached hair.
HOW TO USE :
- First use a PH acid balanced shampoo as this will give the hair the correct acid balance allowing the hair colour to achieve the best results.
- Dry your hair with a towel and apply the desired hair dye colour with a tint brush evenly through the hair.
- Comb the dye into the hair until it emulsifies. Lighter shades may need a little more combing.
- Leave the hair dye on for 15-45 minutes depending on the original colour of your hair. Normally for darker Asian hair, it is advisable to leave the dye on for 45 minutes. Using a plastic cap will also help to contain the heat on the hair, thereby helping to achieve a better result.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly away from your face with warm water until all the hair dye residue has been removed.
- Do not mix with peroxide.
- Do not use on eye lashes
- It is advisable to wear plastic or rubber gloves when applying the hair dye. To avoid staining on the forehead and ears, kindly apply vaseline or baby oil around the hairline.
- Colours will take faster and hold longer on chemically treated hair, e.g bleached.
- If you are using more than one colour, the hair must be washed and dried separately between each application.
- Colours shown are a simulation of the actual colour. Naturally, results will vary depending on hair colour, hair type, the process, products used. We always recommend doing a strand test first.